For any need, events and special occasions, we can make the travel for you.
Due to the great variety of destinations, routes and possible units, each "Special Trip" requires a particular preparation and budget. Together with our Associated Operators we offer a wide fleet of cars and minibuses with drivers to carry out all types of individual or group transfers, anywhere in Argentina.
What do we need to quote your trip?
The following data is required to obtain a firm quote:
• Place of departure 1
• Number of points / addresses in locality 2
• Desired date and time of departure
• Localities 3
• Place of destination (anywhere in the country)
• Number of points / addresses in destination location 2
• Local transfers at destination or availability of unit and driver 4
• Responsibility for food and accommodation for a driver 5
• Desired Departure Date and Time
• Number of points / addresses in a starting location
• Intermediate locations during return 3
• Amount of Baggage or Equipment to be transported 6
NIDs or Passports,
Fixed and Cellular Phones,
E-Mail of the buyer responsabe.
All data is mandatory. Full payment in advance by any means of payment.
REFERENCES: 1) Place of Departure: any point of origin located in the provinces of: Córdoba, Santa Fe, Entre Ríos and Buenos Aires. 2) Number of Points in Place of Departure: That is, by how many addresses must be passed, before leaving to Destination. If they are more than one, the travel will take more and therefore the price. 3) If you want to pass, stop, cross, observe a locality or intermediate point, or if you must ascend / descend passengers at those points. 4) Transfers or Availability of the Driver in Destination: All this affects the price and to be safe and concrete, it is important that this information is previously detailed. 5) Possibility or Inability to provide food and accommodation to Driver along with the travel group in Destination 6) Describe characteristics, volume and weight approx. Of the load to be transported. The better we detail it, the more tranquility we will gain in assigning a specific unit.